What are we about?
Club ITF (Innovation Through Fusion) seeks to provide a place
where people can meet and share ideas.
|"Prepare for Tomorrow"
We hope to provide
- Lab Benches, Chairs, and Tables
- Desktop and Laptop Computers: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Networking: Servers, Hubs, Routers, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Peripherals: 3D Printers, Printers, Scanners
- Development Stations: Arduino, Raspberry Pi, IoT, Robotics, Video Production, Game Design
- Library: Language Books (C/C++, JAVA, Lua, Ruby/Perl, MySQL, XML, HTML/CSS)
- Magazine Stacks: Circuit Cellar, MIT Tech Review, MAKE
- Test Equipment: Oscilloscopes, Function Generators, Power Supplies, DVMs
- People: System, Hardware, and Software Engineers, Designers, and Artisans
Special Interest Groups (SIGs) (examples):
- Wireless - IoT Wifi, Bluetooth, ZigBee
- Android Mobile Apps
- Raspberry PI
- Micro-controllers - AVR, PIC
- C/C++, C#
- 3D Printing
- Video displays: Large for presentations, Small for information
- Demo room for manufacturers and projects built
- Monitoring cameras and security system
- Card key system to allow easy access to members
And, in general, a cool place to meet, discuss, and realize ideas.